Wednesday, October 26, 2011

THESIS UPDATE

Well, this isn't as much fun as I was hoping.  Shocking? No.  True? Yes. 

So here is what has been happening at my second home.
·   It seems people like to talk in the library.
·   There are definitely computers which let me type faster than others.  Sounds weird, huh?  But I swear some keyboards have keys that are harder to push than others or my strength ebbs and flows at an odd rate.
·   I print a lot.  I mean a whole lot.

·   I read even more.

·   The time it takes me to get upset at other patrons is directly correlated with how my writing is going.  Good writing = lots of patience.  Bad writing = I'm going to say something to the offender

·   I've decided I would rather have a quiet environment than make new friends (see above item)
     
·  You can, infact, drink too much coffee.


Additional news you don't care about
I've quit keeping track of the money spent on treats.  The number was already staggering considering I've only been at this party for a little over a week.

Enjoy the outside for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment