Saturday, October 22, 2011

OFF TO THE RACES

I started working on my thesis this week.  I'm sure you're all like, "Thesis-schemthis.  What does this have to do with me?"  Well dear reader this has a lot to do with you.  Remember when I used to help you put of doing actual constructive things for like 3 or 4 minutes by writing interesting (or not) stories?  Well guess what?  I'm spending almost all of my free time, a bare minimum of 35 hours a week at a library.  You know how many interesting things happen at libraries?  Not many.  You know what else?  Saturdays are going to be one of my biggest days of the week to work on this here project...meaning my weekends, where I get quite a bit of material for this blog, have been reduced by 50%.  This means the posts you read from now until this badboy is done are going to be...well, let's just say they might not be as interesting as they once were. 

Good news, I have decided that I'm going to keep a tally of all the money I spend on coffee, soda, snacks, and whatever other little pick-me ups I need to get through this.  You lucky devil you, at the end of it all you get to join me in gasping at the amount of money spent...all in the name of education.

Another positive note, assuming history is a guide, I seem to have some pretty random and crazy thoughts when my mind kicks into overdrive...you'll get to hear (or read as it may be) those too.

See...thesis writing is fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment