Friday, October 7, 2011

I'M OUT

OK world wide web friends I must make a confession.

I have decided to not run in the upcoming marathon.  I'm sure you're like, "Whoa, what happened big guy?"  I'll tell you.  I have been really busy lately, so busy that my entire life has been in a constant state of "frantic".  Let me tell ya, this is no way to live.  So, I made the decision to start eliminating things which take up a lot of time so I can have more time to focus on the things that need to get done.

The job search takes a lot of time, and is about to get kicked up a notch with the impending December graduation.  I can't just magically get a job without putting in the time, so that can't get cut.  I can't quit school cause that would make the job search even more difficult.  So the marathon got cut.

Don't worry, there will be another race and my sanity is more important than the run.  Plus, since I've already run a full I don't need to prove to myself that I'm capable.

Happy running.

No comments:

Post a Comment