Monday, October 10, 2011

FATTY MCFATERSON

This weekend I went to a graduation party.  Putting the finishing touches on my rockin' wardrobe, I pulled out a shirt out of the closet and tossed it on.  During the whole buttoning process I had a shocking discovery.  I had gotten fat.  At first I thought it was my imagination, but once I sat down and saw the buttons straining to hold the pieces of fabric together I knew it was for real.  What did I do?  The only thing I did, I ate more at that graduation party than I thought humanly possible.  If my buttons were going to be all jerk-like and mock me, well then I was going to put them through hell. 

I can't say I'm surprised my body has betrayed me...the past week has been nothing but over-indulging and unhealthy food.  But enough is enough.  I'm going on a diet.  I think I have caught it in time to stop this runaway train.  After all, who says a runaway train can't come back? 

No comments:

Post a Comment