Sunday, October 9, 2011

SUNDAY FUNDAY

Hopefully you've done something fun with your Sunday.  Me, I went on a 20-mile charity bike ride to start the day on the right foot.  What is the only acceptable thing to do after burning a bunch of calories?  Replenish them of course.  So I had lunch with some old buddies at a local micro-brewery.  When I got home I thought to myself, "Self, you've worked pretty hard today, why don't you take a quick little nap in the hammock." and that is exactly what I did.  What is the best way to spend an afternoon after an awesome morning?  Well you silly reader, there is only one possible answer...watching the Cardinals play in the post-season of course.  What's next?  Out to dinner with our neighbors as a "thank you" for watching their dogs and finishing the night by watching the Pack on TV.  It is like today was a trifectia of awesomeness, only more awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment