Friday, July 1, 2011

STUFF & THINGS

So we went and saw "Bad Teacher" the other night...hilarious.  Some of the characters reminded me of teachers I've had throughout the years.  Even though it was good, I wouldn't recommend crying if you don't see it in the theater...you won't miss anything if you watch it on DVD since there are no super awesome visuals or no awesome sound track requiring top of the line equipment.

To honor America on her upcoming birthday, I'm giving her a present.  The gift of recycling.  I'm going to go out this weekend any buy a separate trash can for all recyclable materials...and I'm going to start using it.  Hope you're happy America.  I expect a hand-written thank you note.

In other news, this weekend will be filled with plenty o' grillin', some relaxin', and some socializin'. 

See you on the flip side.

No comments:

Post a Comment