Monday, July 11, 2011

UPDATES

So this past weekend was pretty busy, but in a really good way. 

We took it easy Friday night, went out for pizza and a few beers.  All was going perfectly until I some how got a hot pepper in my eye.  We're not talking a little pepper juice, we're talking one of those small red peppers that you shake out of the glass container onto your pizza.  Talk about instant pain and tears.  Holy balls was it hot.  It was so hot it sent me into instant panic, I didn't know what to do except rub my eye and cuss.  I'm sure it was a sight to be seen.  Luckily the pepper was small, and with some rubbing, it was able to work itself out of my eye.  I guess that is just a small sacrafice for getting a table and having a minimal wait time at Black Thorn's on a Friday night.  I'm not sure if it is a good or bad thing that this was the only exciting part of my night.

Saturday consisted of going on my long run, doing some household chores, then spending the evening with some friends watching Sublime with Rome and 311.  Sublime with Rome was AWESOME.  In fact, after they played, I knew there was no way 311 would top them.  I could have gone home then and had a great night.  On a negative note, Verizon Amphitheater sucks and I'm done going there. 

Overall a nice lil' weekend. 

Stay cool in that 100 degrees heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment