Thursday, June 30, 2011

GANGSTA

I'm tired of getting sweat in my eyes every time I  run without a hat, and I'm tired of wearing a hat every time I run.  Tricky yes--unsolvable no.  Some would say the only solution is to stop running and I would tell them they're stupid. The solution, obviously, is to wear a bandana. 

I realize this might not be this might not be the smartest fashion move, but I don't care.  It probably wasn't a good move in college when I grew my hair out so I could wear a bandana either.  Looking back, I don't think it was the head wear that was a bad choice, but the uncombed mob of hair on my head.  Whatever. 

When you see me next it is very possible I could be wearing a red or blue bandana.  Hope I don't get caught up in the whole bloods/crips thing...that is so 90s.

No comments:

Post a Comment