Monday, July 25, 2011

I WAS RIGHT

Well, once again I was right...L-town was a blast.  Maybe it's because I don't live there any more, or because I don't go home very often, or the fact that it's a small town and things seem simpler.  Whatever the reason, when I go home it is always like a mini-vacation.  This trip was no exception and I left feeling recharged and ready for the upcoming week.  I'm sure you're all like, what was so great about this trip?  Well, you just sit right there and read this list.  I dare you to say you wouldn't have had fun too.
  • A trip to the Blue Dog, with the required hamburger horseshoe.  This has been my meal of choice there since at least 8th grade, only difference is now I order a beer rather than a cherry coke.
  • Mel-O-Cream doughnuts on Saturday morning
  • Swimming at the local pool.  This is where I spent the majority of my time during the summers as a pudgy youngster...sometimes swimming in the pool and sometimes sitting under the life-guard station, "thinking about what I did wrong"
  • Celebrating a buddy's wedding.  CONGRATS again Beau and Missy.
  • Catching up with lots of friends
  • Seeing my folks
  • Eating Wendy's
See, told you I had a good weekend. 

Thanks to all who helped make my weekend great.

No comments:

Post a Comment