Thursday, July 7, 2011

CHEAP

Even though we're millionaires and have more money than any person should, we're trying to connect with the commoner, so we're trying to find things to do around town that are cheap or almost cheap.  By the way, when I said we're millionaires, I meant billionaires. 

Last night we went to the Botanical Gardens for their free concert.  Too bad the lightning didn't get the memo.  Oh well, not all was lost, we went to a friend's house near the Gardens and hung out there. 

On running news...Because living here is like living on the surface of the sun + 5 degrees, I've decided to start running in the mornings before work.  I used to wake up early and lift weights before work, and I really like getting up early and getting a jump on the day.  But my friends, running is a lot different than lifting.  I have mixed thoughts of what the first mile is like, either like the Tin Man trying to run or the scene in Forest Gump where Forest is running with the braces on his legs.  Regardless of the character, the first mile is always rough.  But, on the upside, I love getting out of work and having the run done.

No comments:

Post a Comment