Tuesday, September 13, 2011

RANDOM

For about  4 or 5 days after a hair cut my hair does its own thing regardless of how I try to style it.  Don't get me wrong, I love my haircuts and have been going to the same hair-cutter (yup, official term) for almost 3 years.  I just think its funny my hair has a mind of its own.

I'm not saying I look freakish or have crazy hair, and I'm not saying my hair is the best.  It is your basic guys short hair style...so there isn't really much to do to "style" it...definitely no Jersey Shore blowout or 30 minutes of prep time.  I basically slap some wax on it and out the door I go...hair done and hands washed and dried in about 17 seconds.

So back to the hair who thinks for itself...well, I guess I should first start by saying I have a minor widow's peak.  You'd never know it was minor though if you saw me a few days after a new cut.  The hair at the bow (that's a boat term) of the peak is too short to stand straight up while the hair at the base (I have no idea of what you call this portion of my hair)of the peak is long enough to stand up with the wax.  What does this give me?  A hair style that would make Eddie Munster jealous.

I have no doubt this look could be alleviated if I took more than the stated 17 seconds to "style" my hair...after I'm done getting it cut, for the first few hours anyway, my hair looks like it should be in GQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment