Friday, September 23, 2011

CHANGES

By now we're all aware of the new changes made by our pals over at Facebook.  According to this article some more mind blowing changes are about to happen.  I guess I should comment that I have yet to make the Facebook stop this morning, which might seem odd since I'm blogging about it...I guess that means you may be lucky enough to read a follow-up post. 

All these changes make me think, do we really know what we want.  It seems that after every upgrade/change people grumble about it until they have gone through the learning curve.  Once that happens, everyone wonders how they survived before the new format was rolled out. 

This reminds me of a quote by Henry Ford, "If I asked people what they wanted they would have said a faster horse".  Is it true we can not decide what we really want if we don't know the possibilities?  You let that thought bounce around your noggin on this foggy Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment