Monday, September 26, 2011

FIRSTS

This weekend was chalk full of firsts.  I’m sure you can’t wait to hear what they are and are bummed that I haven’t told you yet.   Well, you just keep readin’ this here post and you’ll have your answers soon enough.
·         First day of fall
·         I saw a wedding dj put on an Elvis wig and take off his pants (see pictures in the post below)
·         First time of the season I saw a leaf that was another color other than green
·         I saw my breath for the first time Saturday morning
·         First fire pit (a direct result of the bullet directly above this one)
·         J and I took BluDog to the boathouse patio in Forest park
·         We got the grand tour of our neighbors (almost) completely remodeled house.  Very nice by the way
There you have it, a weekend of firsts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment