Monday, April 21, 2014

ALL TIME FAVORITE

Thinking back as far as I can, spring (minus the tornadoes) has always been my favorite season.  What I really love are the mornings.  The air is crisp, the sun is shining, the day holds promise, and I'm full of good vibes and energy. 

Nearly every spring morning, at one time or another, I am reminded of my grade school days and riding my bike to the bus stop.  These thoughts always trigger a smile, however brief.  Maybe it's because times were simpler, maybe it's because I remember how cool I looked rocking stone-washed and tight rolled jeans, maybe I remember how awesome my music sounded coming out of a brick of a walkman.  Whatever the reason, spring mornings have always make me happy.


This morning was no different. 

So with that, Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment