Monday, September 16, 2013

HAPPENINGS-PAST AND FUTURE

This weekend, much like the past week, was a good blend of fun and productivity.  Saturday morning I was out the door by 7 a.m. to get a jump on the to-do list.  By 3 pm I had the entire weekend's worth of chores done. 

The rest of the weekend consisted of losing at cards, watching football, watching rain, bike riding, grilling, and hanging out with friends.

Last week I focused on making my mornings more efficient and less stressful.  I ironed my shirts and packed my lunch (actually J packed my lunches) in the evenings rather than in the morning.  It is amazing the difference this made.   This week, I'm adding one more step, I'm going to get back in the habit of working out before work.  I'm going to do it for the rest of the week, because, you can do anything for 4 days.  In the past, this has made my days even better...hopefully it will do the same this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment