Thursday, September 15, 2016

I'D RATHER BE...


I like what I do for a living. I like the people I work with. I like the mission of the company.

But sometimes I wish I was doing other things than sitting behind a computer. Today, I'd rather be doing any of the following...

  • Working out
  • Riding bikes
  • Taking a nap
  • Hanging out with my wife
  • Hanging out with my buddies
  • Hunting
  • Fishing
  • Sitting in a cool coffee shop
  • Reading a new Jack Reacher book
  • Reading a new Jack Reacher book in a cool coffee shop
  • Helping Seann build cabinets
  • Working on my firebird
  • Cleaning my basement
  • Attending events at Start Up Week
  • Building a cabin in the mountains
  • Going on an adventure
  • Flipping a house
  • Eating a brat at Home Depot, wondering around looking at whatever catches my attention and day dreaming about things I could build
The good thing is that I can do nearly all of these things when the workday draws to an end. So there's that.

As you were. 

No comments:

Post a Comment