Thursday, January 19, 2012

WELCOME HOME

Welcome back...to me.

Sure, I haven't written anything for for like a month.  Sure, I graduated and you didn't post a picture.  Sure, I didn't post about the thesis being completed.  Sure, I didn't wish anyone happy holidays or a happy New Years. 

In the midst of all this "I didn't" non-sense, what did I do you ask?  Well, I'll tell you in the form of an easy (although not chronological correct) to read list.

1. I graduated with my Master's degree
2. I went to Chicago
3. I gave some pretty awesome Christmas presents to some pretty remarkable peeps
4. I got some pretty awesome presents from the above mentioned people.
5. I've been looking for a j-o-b like crazy
6. I've watched about 23 episodes of "Law & Order"
7. I rode the ups and downs of my NFL team making, and then quickly, leaving the playoffs
8. I have thought about writing on this ol' blog for about every day for the last month
9. There have been numerous other things that I have done, but none of them are going to make this blog.

Now that I've broken the "not writing" streak, I will start writing more often.

Happy Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment