Sunday, January 29, 2012

FATTY UPDATE

I was nervous the weekend would totally derail my healthy eating mission.  I'm happy to report that I was able to eat healthy Friday night and all day Saturday and Saturday night.  In fact, I stepped it up a notch and went to a bootcamp with a good buddy Saturday morning.  It was awesome! I haven't worked out that hard in a long time.  By the time it was done I was pretty tired but had that awesome feeling of accomplishment. 

After bootcamp, my buddy recommended going to this deli-type restaurant that only serves healthy fare.  What an awesome idea, and it was no more expensive than going to a fast food place.  I can't remember the name of the place now, but when my memory returns, I'm going to post the name.  A place like this needs all the publicity it can get.

No comments:

Post a Comment