Tuesday, January 24, 2012

SEVEN


The Super Bowl is 12 days away.  I don't have any big VIP events to go to this weekend.  What do these seemingly unrelated things have to do with this fine piece of journalism (AKA this blog)?  I'm glad you asked. 

It seems like yours-truly was hit pretty hard by the fat stick over the past couple months.  Looking back, it was just a case of bad timing really.  Sit back and let the FatMan explain.  First the thesis occupied all of my time, leaving no time for eating healthy much less going to the gym.  Right about the time that lil’ project finished up the Holiday's rolled around…meaning I ate more than I should have on countless occasions.  Again, no gym. 

As I already stated (see the first paragraph...right under the awesome graphic) I have no excuses to not eat right for the next 7 days.  Am I expecting huge results?  Nope, I'm not really even expecting to have to use a different notch on my belt loop on the 8th day.  What I am expecting is to feel better and have more energy.  Maybe, just maybe if I'm really lucky, this experiment will also help me sleep better. 

I'm sure you're all like, "Man, I wish he would blog about this for the next 7 days".  OK, since you asked so nicely, I'll go ahead and keep you in the loop.  This experiment will start tomorrow.

I'll be sleeping better by the end of the week.  I'm not going to think about it as a weight loss solution but more like an experiment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment