Tuesday, August 23, 2016

MY HAPPENINGS


With so much happening lately, I've said, more than once, "Ohhh, I need to blog" and then I don't. So, here is a run-down of what I've been doing with my time.

1. Traveled to Missouri for two baby showers. Thanks for those who attended and hosted.

2. Hosted the in-laws and took in some of Denver's attractions. Always a great time.

3. Been using my old-school calendar and have been toting it nearly everywhere I go. It's not as efficient as the phone calendar, but I like the tangibility of it.

4. Built a duck blind.

5. I have been enjoying the new coffee maker.

6. I have developed a 11-week hard-core fitness and eating plan. The eating is going better than the fitness part due to our busy schedule. But I have still been finding time to get to the gym when I can.

7. Playing bags in a local league. We've only got 2 (I believe) games left.

8. Watering my lawn like crazy. The seed in the front took and the front looks great. The back, not so much.

9. Bought a grip strengthener. I keep it in my truck. I do 15 reps per hand at every stop light on my way to and from work. Working out and commuting. How's that for efficient?

10. Finished a Jack Reacher book by Lee Child. He is a badass and I think Hollywood messed up by casting Tom Cruise as Jack Reacher. In the books Reacher is nearly 6'5" and well over 200 lbs. Tom is short and no where near 200+ lbs.

As you were.

No comments:

Post a Comment