Wednesday, August 10, 2016

UPDATES, GET YOUR UPDATES


I know I haven't written in a while and I don't really have a good reason...busy, I guess.

So, Because I know you've all been checking the blog every day, anxiously looking for updates, I'll fill you in on my happenings...

  • Still growing my hair out. This isn't really a task, I just let nature do its thing.
  • Taking it easy with the working out. I'm an old man and tweaked my back while taking a snooze on my couch. It's about 90% so the workouts will resume shortly. 
  • Drinking lots o'water...My goal has been a gallon a day
  • Peeing a lot (see above)
  • Reverting to a retro (paper) calendar. Take that, hipsters. I know, I know..."But you have a phone with a calendar" but it's not the same for some reason. And for some weird reason (maybe I try to fit too many things in too short of a time-frame) I've been bad at scheduling social stuff this summer. I never used to have this problem, but lately I've been double-booking myself. I'll let you know how this new tactic works.
  • Playing bags every Tuesday night. Some friends, J, and I joined a league. Our record, so far is 7 and 1. It's pretty safe to say we're playoff bound.
Now you're all caught up. 
As you were. 

No comments:

Post a Comment