Monday, June 27, 2011

HOLA!

I'm back kiddos, and I hope you behaved when I was gone.

Here is what I learned while I was in Mexico...
-There is no need for moderation at an all inclusive resort
-Trying to speak a little bit of Spanish goes a long way
-A $3 tip goes even further
-Americans have no shame
-I need a personal chef who is willing to cook me an  omelet or sea food on command
-Vacation friends can be cooler than you originally thought
-Sometimes you have to trust strangers
-Snorkeling works better if you don't have a beard
-I could eat sushi every day

I'm also in the market for a mo-mo to wear until I  lose the 53 pounds I gained (thanks to the above mentioned lack of moderation), so if you know of a good mo-mo place, do share.

Hope this past week treated everyone well...and don't worry, I'll start posting regularly now that I'm back in the states--sure you can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment