Wednesday, June 8, 2011

BEAT THE HEAT

So yesterday's run was not as glorious as I was hoping.  Now I'm not one to make excuses, but I ran like poo.  Maybe it was the heat, maybe it was that my shins were sore, maybe it's because the earth was rotating off it's axis, or maybe it's that I just suck.  Whatever the reason, the run didn't feel good.  I think today I'm going to run on the running machine to get a good run under my belt.  Luckily the "official" training program hasn't started, so these runs don't really matter...just trying to shed some lbs for the summer.

Since it was balls-hot yesterday, we decided to check out a local film festival at the Tivioli.  It was awesome to see work made by local people...I even knew one of the teams entered.  Good job by all.

No comments:

Post a Comment