Monday, June 13, 2016

WEEKEND RECAP

Happy Monday fellow web-dwellers. Actually, is it?

You don't need to read this blog to know what happened in Orlando and you don't need my two cents on this tragedy. Maybe I'll write about it some other time, but right now, I'm tired of thinking about it.

So, with that, I'm going to bore you with a list about what I did this weekend. Not because I think what I did is that important or even holds a flame to what happened, but because sometimes you need to think about the trivial for a minute...to let your brain take a breather.

  • Anniversary dinner (5 years, WAHOO!!)
  • Yard work
  • Mountain biking
  • Hammock shopping
  • Birkenstock shopping
  • Movie watching (non-documentary)
  • Two documentaries
  • Laundry
  • Birthday party for a neighborhood bar
  • Put in some sprinklers

There you have it. 48 hours in 10 bullet points. 

As you were. 

No comments:

Post a Comment