Tuesday, March 22, 2016

SHOW ME POTATO SALAD

While I certainly enjoy posting more about victories than minor set-backs, I only think it fair to my dear readers to try and be truthful as possible.  To show both the good and the bad.

So, here it is.

My supper consisted of deli-fresh fare...potato salad and wings. And, I ate it while watching TV. Take that adulthood.

Unhealthy? Yes.
Needed? Well...not needed but certainly wanted.

And, for the trifecta of unhealthy choices...no working out today.

Was it 70 degrees? Yes. Is there a blizzard warning for tomorrow? Yes. Does that mean that doing anything outside in the next couple days becomes less of a reality. Sure does. Did that motivate me to do something productive or healthy outside? Not in the least. My mind was made up. Tonight was going to be all about resting.

I came home from work today, put on comfy clothes, and plopped down on the couch.  Armed with the remote and a desire to be lazy, I started watching TV. Since you're reading this, I'm assuming you know me, which means you know this isn't anywhere near my style.  But, sometimes you gotta put your feet up so you can be productive later in the week.

As I'm writing this post, I'm already on my third documentary. If all goes according to my plan, I'll be sleeping by 9.

Watch out world, there's a crazy guy on the loose.

No comments:

Post a Comment