Thursday, October 4, 2012

HUH?

I don't get it...maybe it's because I played sports for so many years and back-talk was quickly punished by some sort of physical activity.  Maybe it's because I don't understand why you would pay money for something and then not use it to its fullest extent. 

I'm talking about people who hire a personal trainer and then whine when told to exercise.  Today for example, this women was trying to bargain with the trainer about the number of push-ups she had to do.  If the trainer says ten, then do ten, or at least as many as you can squeeze out.

It is possible that this is jealousy talking.  I'd love to have a trainer to help me shed some weight and pack on muscle.  Thing is, I can't justify spending the money on something that I can motivate myself to accomplish. 

So suck it up and do what you're told, or fire the trainer and do what you want.  Having a trainer is no excuse for hard work and shouldn't be a bragging point to your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment