Monday, July 2, 2012

I'M BACK...FOR NOW.

I'm sure you're wondering what I've been up to lately.  Well, since you asked so nicely, I'll fill you in.

(In no particular order)

1. Went to a buddy's wedding
2. Went to a Cub's game in Chicago
3. Read some good books
4. Mowed a lot of grass
5. Saw a Jimmy Buffett concert
6. Remodelded my bathroom (It is almost done!) <--This is the main reason for my lack of postings
7. Hung out with some friends
8. Ate more frozen pizza than I'm proud to admit
9. Was abducted by martians and was returned unprobed
10. Watched some episodes of Law & Order
11. Went swimming
12. Discovered some new bands
13. Decided that I am going to re-start purchasing CDs as my main way to obtain new songs.  No more iTunes for a while.

Here is a list of things I haven't done since my last post
1. Bought any new CDs
2. Purchased gas for under $3
3. Reversed my decision about grown adults who are dressed as clowns
4. Won the lotto

Hopefully that brings you up to speed. 

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment