Tuesday, December 6, 2011

OLD

By the lack of recent postings, you may have assumed something was awry.  I’m sure you’re all more than sick of hearing about my thesis.  Hell; I’m tired of complaining about it.  Lucky for you I’m not going to even mention it, or the fact that it is so, so very close to being finished.  Nope…nary a word about it in this post.

Chalk this recent lack of postings up to “I forgot”.  You know, they say the memory is the first thing to go, annnnd I did turn 30 this weekend.  So, put 2 and 2 together and what do you get?  Well, you get 4 obviously.  And math isn’t going to fix the fact that I haven’t posted for over a week now will it?  Nope. Sure won’t. 

Since I’m 30 and all, I guess I must be getting wiser.  This means my posts will become super smart and witty from now on…so be ready.  Better go ahead and get yourself a gently worn dictionary...just a hint.  Remember, buy local. 

In all seriousness, thanks to everyone who made my birthday awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment