Friday, December 9, 2011

DONE

Well I can't say I'm suprised, deep down I knew this day was going to come.  They even told me when it was happening so I could prepare myself...yet I couldn't quite believe it.  I wanted to think the announcement to close up shop was some sort of twisted joke, that at the last minute the announcement would be rebuked and more fun could be had.   

That is exactly what DID NOT happen.  The boys over at Shootpaul.com really did it.  They really closed.  When I was watching the final moments, it was as if I was watching a movie where the hero was dying a heroic death after saving the princess or the world or (insert any other cliche' here).  I can't speak for everyone, but I was truly saddened. 

Again, all I can say is thanks for the memories.  Thanks for not paying attention to conventional wisdom or "common sense" and agreeing to be pelted by paint balls for hours on end. I enjoyed every minute of it.

May your bruises heal quickly so you can start working on your next awesomely weird ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment