Wednesday, March 7, 2012

UNCALLED FOR

In regard to this blog, and my other social network sites, I try to stay relatively neutral with anything political...to be honest, I don't care what you believe and you don't really care what I believe.  That is something we can agree on.

I don't care what side of the isle you stand or if you protest something I hold dear to my heart.  Thanks to too many dead soliders to count, you have the right to say what you want.  While I might whole heartidly disagree with what you stand for I still value your right to protest (most would call this Free Speech). 

What I can't handle is the government revoking the right of any U.S. citizen's free speech.

Check out this new bill and let me know what you think...am I over reacting??? 

Official wording or if this doesn't work for ya, google it.  Search H.R. 347. 

After last year's Occupy protests, is it weird for me to think everything is owned, and ran, by the 1%?  Seems if it wasn't, we would have heard about this before now...

No comments:

Post a Comment