Sunday, March 25, 2012

SUPER STRONG

The sink in the bathroom is clogged, so I bought some drain-o.  While I was standing in the isle looking for the perfect bottle, I noticed something odd.  Most brands offered 2 types of drain clearing options, "original" or "extra powerful"...why would you not opt for the "extra powerful" option? 

Its the same with head-ache medicine or pain relievers...why not always go for the extra strength?  I don't know about you fine readers, but when I have a head ache I don't want it half-way gone, I want that pounding to stop as quick as possible!  I've been accused of being impatient in the past, but doesn't it make sense to go with the strongest option? 

Smart or not, I found, and purchased, the strongest bottle of drain-o.  Take that clogged sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment