Monday, November 28, 2011

WHY HELLO THERE

I'm sure all (both) of my regular readers are probably thinking to themselves, "What's this guy's deal?  He never posts any more...Did he accidently cut off his thumbs while carving up the ol' turkey?"  Well good readers, I'm happy to report I'm still the proud owner of my thumbs.  In fact, I just typed "thumbs" with only my thumbs just to prove a point. 

Ok, so here is the deal.  I'm sure you're all aware I've been working on a lil' project. Well guess what, it just got real.  I'm so close to the end that I can almost see that beautifully bound thesis sitting on top of my closed computer...but I'm not there yet.  So, until the end, you'll just get random updates.  Sorry, it's just got to be that way.  It's not you, it's me.

Ok, here is a quick run-down of what I've been doing.
  • Went back home for T-day
  • Saw a lot of good friends while at home for said holiday
  • Took a picture of my dog to the bar where his name came from...soon it will be on the wall. (This has been a goal of mine since I've been about 6).
  • Went to a great friend's wedding.  Congrats again you crazy kid you.
So, that's about it.  Hope everyone had a great and safe Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment