Monday, November 7, 2011

REALLY???

You know what would be cool?  Being able to work in a library and not hear someone give a minute by minute recap on the Jersey Shore episode they just watched.  This isn't because I hate the show (which, I do with all my being) but because I want to work in a quiet environment.  Is this too much to ask?  I think not. 

Here is another idea, when I tell you to be quiet or move, how about you don't act all shocked and look at me like I've just asked for your first born.  The way I see it, if I've glared at you AND cleared my throat, it should be no surprise that I'm going to say something pretty quickly. 

Also, if you're wearing headphones and I can hear your music 10 feet away, you're doing something wrong.

I would love for there to be a "graduate student" only section.  Do they even have these?  Surely some schools have to, I'm just not lucky enough go to one of these schools. 

Anyone else need me to teach you how to behave in a library, just ask.  Until then, shut up.

No comments:

Post a Comment