Monday, May 16, 2011

RANDOM

So, sometimes I have random thoughts bouncing around in my head...

Music.  I like it. I listen to it as much as I can.  I'm not good at making it.

But where did it come from?  I know it has been around for a long time, like, back when cave men were walking around with clubs.  But how did it start?  Who was the first caveman to make that sweet, sweet music?  I'd imagine most of the caveman's life was devoted to hunting and not being eaten by some super scary animal.  Who was the first caveman to be like, you know what, I'm going to take a break from the constant struggle of not dying and hit this rock for a while, maybe I'll even blow into this hollow stick. 

Then, who was the other caveman who encouraged it.  I can just picture it now...

Caveman 1:  Ugg, how 'bout you hit that rock today, I'll go and kill your food and make sure you don't die
Caveman 2:  Sounds like a deal to me
Caveman 1:  Why don't you find another caveman to blow into this stick while you hit that rock...I bet that
                    would sound good.

Was this how it all went down? 

No comments:

Post a Comment