Sunday, December 11, 2016

BUSY

A lot has happened since my last post...since most of the people who read my blog know me, this shouldn't be news. But dear readers, I feel bad for not writing. This isn't a long post, I've only got a few minutes until the Little Dude wakes up, but I wanted to let you all know we're alive and doing great.

Here are some pictures to tide you over until the next time I write...and don't you worry, I have a lot to write about.


Just met the dude. He seems cool. In all seriousness, a happy and healthy baby boy. 

Here he is practicing his old man face. It's just a matter of time 'til he's yelling at people to get off his lawn. 

It's hard work going to the Dr. for a routine check-up. A clean bill of health was achieved. 

His first time at a bar and grill. Doubtful it will be his last.  Also, my birthday. 

Not positive, but if I had to guess, he is pooping. 





No comments:

Post a Comment