Tuesday, July 5, 2016

MINUS THREE


This week's goal is to lose 3 lbs.

Lately I've fallen off of the healthy habit wagon. Although I've been losing weight (thanks monstrous yard work project) I've been neglecting the gym and the after work cardio. I'm going to use this week as my get-back-to-being-serious starting point.

You might be thinking, "But you're losing weight, why do you need to get serious?" Mainly because I'm tried of lugging extra weight up a mountain when I ride and adding cardio and weights back into my routine will only help. Plus, it makes me feel good.

To help hold myself accountable, I'm going to write down what I do to achieve this goal. Which means you lucky readers get to be kept in the loop. .

So, I'm off to make a salad for lunch. As you were.


No comments:

Post a Comment