Tuesday, April 26, 2016

WADDLE WADDLE

Last night I did something I haven't done in at least 10 years...and I'm paying for it today.

I did squats.

It felt great as I was doing them, but now I walk like a penguin. And not a cute little penguin, Nope, a larger and less athletic version that makes weird penguin grunts when he walks.

On the way home from the gym I questioned whether or not I'd rejoin the ranks of the bar-benders club. While the outlook isn't especially promising, I had to remind myself that running for the first time after a long break w as tough but I did just fine and ultimately ended up completing a half-ironman tri.

So, for today i'll say, "Adios heavy weights and hello beginner weights" but that might not be what I'm saying for long. I'll keep you posted.  Until then, remember to lift with your legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment