Monday, October 20, 2014

3/4 SLEEVE AND A VISITOR



Every so often the stars align to create the “perfect” weekend.  This rare and elusive weekend is created when everything effortlessly goes according to plan and allows you to temporarily forget about the stress of the real-world.  In short, the weekend completely recharges your battery.  Well friends, I’m happy to report that I had just this type of weekend…and it was perfect.

I had been waiting for this past Friday for weeks.  Initially I was pumped because we were going to be hosting a visitor—my momma.  If that wasn’t exciting enough, I got a call from the tattoo shop early last week saying they had a cancellation and I could come in Friday afternoon to get started on my new piece.  Now, I had two awesome events happening in one day.  Friday couldn't come soon enough. 

The visit with my momma was great.  We saw some sights, had some great conversations, and shared more laughs than I can count. 

My tattoo is going to be great (if the first session is any indication).   I gave the artist the idea of what I was looking for and let him work his magic…and I couldn’t be happier.  I can’t wait for the remaining art to be added and to start the color.  Hopefully there are some more cancellations in the near future.

Enjoy the week!

Not the best picture but you get the idea.  (Ignore the smudged ink.)

More art and color coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment