Monday, September 17, 2012

HOLY-GOD

I know I haven't written in a while, but WOW! just seeing the last posting date made me cringe.  I've been in a funk lately and haven't felt like writing. (It's my blog and I do what I want...both of my readers can get over it).  A lot of things could have contributed to this, but most likely the top reasons are the 100+ temps this summer, a do-it-yourself bathroom renovation that wouldn't end, and a broken computer. 

We went camping this past weekend.  And yup, the record stayed intact, it rained.  Every time we've gone it has rained.  I guess smart people would find a new hobby, we just hope the spell breaks sooner than later.  At least this time it waited until Saturday morning, so we were able to do the whole fire thing Friday night. 



No comments:

Post a Comment