Monday, April 23, 2012

OLD LADY VROOM

Today at work I saw 2 old (we're talking 87+) ladies riding around the store in motorized carts.  You could tell they were friends by the way they would be laughing one minute then bickering about something inconsequential the next.  I thought it was so cool that these two old ladies were out having a ball on these carts.  So, when they were riding down the isle in-front of where I was standing, I jokingly said, "You two should act like you're in bumper cars"...BAM. Next thing I know, the curly haired lady totally swerved and rammed her friend's cart into a pallet of tents.  I was shocked but both of them laughed.  The one that just got rammed said to me with a smile, "You'd better watch your toes boy, she must not be able to see me and I'm on a cart, you get too close to her and your toes don't have a chance".  Coolest old people I've seen in a long time.  I hope that when I'm that old I have a that same sense of humor. 

Good luck to anyone driving the same time as these two.

No comments:

Post a Comment